Infant Massage Educator Training Workshop
Face-to-Face (Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne)
Infant Massage Australia Educator Training Workshops
Our Certified Infant Massage Educator training is relationships focussed, centred on developing healthy bonds and secure attachment between babies and their care givers.
Teaching Infant Massage is a rewarding opportunity, promoting well-being and enhancing bonding between infants and their caregivers. Infant massage assists the growth and development of baby’s body, mind and spirit. In addition, it can bring relief to complaints of colic, constipation, respiratory disorders and sleeping difficulties.
You can contribute to this essential communication by becoming a Certified Infant Massage Educator. No previous massage experience is necessary.
Early Bird pricing is $845, if paid by 30 October 2021.
Register Your Interest
- A four day workshop which we are presenting in a condensed 3 day format
- Amelia Auckett’s book - Baby Massage
- Vimala McLure’s book – Infant Massage – A Handbook for Loving Parents
- Extensive Handouts
- Assessment of the Study Module
- Membership of Infant Massage Australia Inc. Connecting you with a network of practitioners promoting and assisting the work of its members and enabling access to warehouse materials for use in practice and promotion.
- Ongoing support and resources